Sarasota Manatee Association for Riding Therapy
DONATION DEADLINE DECEMBER 5, 2011
SMART is dedicated to enhancing the physical, emotional, and cognitive growth of individuals with special needs through a quality educational and recreational therapeutic horseback riding and carriage driving program.
On average each week SMART is helping 60+ disabled children at their current 17 horse location. 4800 CR 675, Bradenton, FL 34211. http://www.smartriders.org
SMART is in need of $50K more to be able to close on the $200K deal for their new location to continue providing their therapy services for these children.
The deadline is fast approaching and I am asking for your help my friends, any donation is welcomed with gratitude. Here are the details.
- Deadline is Dec 8th
- Goal $50K
- Needed to fund new location/building and still short by just $50K to close on the new ranch.
Sarasota Manatee Association for Riding Therapy is dedicated to enhancing the physical, emotional, and cognitive growth of individuals with special needs through a quality educational and recreational therapeutic horseback riding and carriage driving program.
- Provide our services to as many children and adults in our community with special needs as possible, providing them the opportunity to develop to their greatest potential.
- Maintain our commitment to play a leading role in improving the lives and well being of our riders and their families and continue to provide our services to all eligible individuals regardless of their ability to pay.
- Ensure the high quality and safety of our program, continuing to operate in an environment designed to meet the individual needs of our riders and their families. All existing and new professional staff and volunteers will continue to be well trained and committed to serving the goals of the organization.
- Increase the effectiveness of our program by continuing the development of program outcome measurements that accurately reflect the beneficial results of therapeutic riding.
- Develop an active, interested, and diverse Board of Directors from members of the community.
- Maintain fiscal responsibility by controlling expenses while increasing revenues.
- Develop a broad base of financial support that will continue to grow with the organization.
- Seek a permanent facility to strengthen the program, ensuring that therapeutic riding opportunities will be available to our community for years to come.
Sarasota Manatee Association for Riding Therapy, Inc. is a Partner Agency of the United Way of Manatee County and a 501 (c) 3 Organization. All Contributions are Tax Deductible. CH4398 Fed. ID# 65-0043354
A COPY OF THE OFFICIAL REGISTRATION AND FINANCIAL INFORMATION MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE DIVISION OF CONSUMER SERVICES BY CALLING TOLL-FREE (800-435-7352) WITHIN THE STATE. REGISTRATION DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT, APPROVAL, OR RECOMMENDATION BY THE STATE.