I believe we all have something that we can contribute and share with the world.
I believe you have a message to share.
I believe we can all help people with what we have learned, our skills, our knowledge and what we have come through in life. With what we have experienced in our lives, certainly yes, we can help and serve more people with our gifts. Tony Robbins reminds us that life happens for us, not to us. Often through our biggest challenges or adversity, therein holds the juice, the diamonds, the treasures that we can use to help other people. Brendon Burchard reminds us that either something new comes into our lives, or something new comes from within, from us.
I believe we are all here to make a difference and serve beyond ourselves.
One of the best ways to help people is to share your voice and message with the world by becoming a published author. A dream come true for many.
Grateful and blessed to serve and inspire more than three hundred amazing people at Author 101 University earlier this year. If you feel like you have a message to share, a difference to make, something to contribute with the world and have a deep burning desire to help people with what you know, have learned or experienced in life, I highly encourage you to attend the next event. My journey began more than three years ago. Inspired through the loss of my best friend to breast cancer. Having previously attended Experts Academy, by Brendon Burchard I was inspired to write my first book. My passion and deep burning desire to help, give hope and encourage people all around the world. Born was my first book: ‘A Champion’s Guide To Thriving Beyond Breast Cancer’. Not new to thriving beyond adversity, having been blessed with a passport to more time. Surviving a near death experience, Rape. One of the questions I am most often asked is ‘how do you manage to stay focused’ writing a book is a lot of fun and sometimes it can be hard for some. Having written book #1 in just 90 days and then out soon “The Blossoming” I was able to write in just two weeks. I understand that for many it can be a challenge. I am here to help those who feel like they need, want help staying with clarity, focus and who want help and support with their goals and dreams, ambitions in life.
Schedule your complementary coaching session – Click HERE
Order your copy of a “Champion’s Guide To Thriving Beyond Breast Cancer” – Click on the image below
AUTHOR 101 UNIVERSITY
OCTOBER 23-26, 2014
Los Angeles, CA
- Learn the secrets to becoming a best selling author and sought-after speaker while growing your business revenue every quarter
- How to accomplish your goals rapidly without financial strain and pain, guided by mentors who have done it
- Understand how to master major media including books, radio, tv, and online media (social media, blogs-vlogs and more)
- How to get half a million dollars’ worth of publicity for little or no money media (social media, blogs-vlogs and more)
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
- How to create “hooks” for yourself and your business that will make you virtually irresistible to every media outlet and make coverage for yourself a virtual certainty.
- How to create promotional materials (media kits, etc.) that will have the media running to you for your opinion every time a story in your area pops up.
- How to quickly and easily create an automated process to capture leads and sales and to up-sell and cross-sell these people with a minimum of effort.
- How to make any book you write or publish an Amazon best-seller with a system that has been PROVEN to work.
- If you’d like to learn the secrets of getting your book published or how to turn your book or publishing business into a money machine, this course is for you. Keep reading to find out more.
- You’ll get more out of this seminar than any event this year offered at any price in the publishing industry. Check out their 100% money back guarantee!